Apply for a Campus Wide Committee/Subcommittee or Open Position
- This information is relevent only to open positions or committees in the current year. It does not relate to the A.S.I. General Election. Go to the Election tab for that information.
- Make sure you pick the committee that most interests you and fits in your schedule. If you have questions call us at 323-343-4778.
- CLICK HERE to visit the committee page and read the descriptions of university committees. Make sure you can make the commitment to meet at the required committee meeting time & date; plus the Shared Governance Council meetings every other Thursday from 3:15-4:30 pm.
- Make sure you meet the basic eligibility requirements to serve in office or on a committee.
- Once you submit your online application a copy will be emailed to you.
- The interviewing officer will contact you for an interview within five business days from submission. If this does not happen please contact the A.S.I. Secretary Treasurer in the Administrative Office at 323-343-4778.
- Once you apply you will be contacted for an interview with our Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG) or the appropriate interviewing officer. They will explain the expectations and requirements. If this does not happen please contact the A.S.I. Secretary Treasurer in the Administrative Office at 323-343-4778.
If you have any questions please contact the A.S.I. Administrative Office at 323-343-4778.