Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call (Establishment of Quorum)
- c. Adoption of Agenda for October 23, 2017
- d. Adoption of Minutes for October 9, 2017
e. Adoption of Minutes for September 25, 2017
- a. Review Policy 115 - The Bylaws committee will review recommended edits to the Student Assistant Classification and Pay Plan policy for approval.
- Student Assistant Classification and Pay Plan
- b. Review Policy 102 - The Bylaws committee will review recommended edits to the Board of Directors Codes of Procedures.
- c. Review Policy 002 - The Bylaws committee will review recommended edits to the Board of Directors Codes of Procedures.
Regularly Meets On:
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee of the Associated Students, Incorporated (ASI) of California State University, Los Angeles. It shall be the purpose and function of the Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee to ensure that the governing documents, policies and procedures of ASI are in compliance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policy and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University, Policies of the CSLA, the Articles of Incorporation, and the Bylaws.
What is the composition of the ASI Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee?
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee shall be composed of 7 voting and 3 non-voting members.
- The entire membership of the Judicial Review Committee as delineated in the ASI Bylaws (4 voting, 2 alternate)
- The ASI Elections Commissioner
- A member of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- One student recommended by the Chief Justice to the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- Associated Students Executive Director (non-voting)
- University President or designee (non-voting)
- Student Program Advisor (non-voting)