Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items:
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, September 25, 2017
II. Public Forum/Announcement:
- This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the executive committee members
III. New Business
- a. BOD Agenda - The committee will discuss potential agenda items for the next BOD. - Appointments, Review about Legal Consult with BOD, …
IV. Informational Items
- a. A.S.I. President: David Zitser
- b. A.S.I. Vice President for Administration: David Garcia
- c. A.S.I. Vice President for Academic Governance: Neyda Umana
- d. A.S.I. Vice President for Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- e. A.S.I. Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement: Marcos Montes
- f. A.S.I. Secretary/ Treasurer: Jazmin Ortiz
- g. A.S.I. Chief Justice: Jeovany Aguilar
- h. A.S.I. Board of Directors
- i. A.S.I. Staff : Intef W. Weser and Marcus Rodriguez
- j. University Designee: Dr. Jennifer Miller, Dean of Students
a. Winter Retreat - The committee will discuss the plan for Winter Retreat on January 18, 19 and 20 (service day with Alternative Break)
b. A.S.I. Restructure - The committee will discuss a letter with information on the plan of a restructure.
- c. Raising Morale - The committee will discuss how to raise office morale
VII. Action Items
- a. State of Affairs - The Committee will take action on proposed adjustments to the State of Affairs document.
- b. Policy Review & Amendments - The Committee will review and possibly take action on policy recommendations to the following procedures
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.