Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, May 5, 2017
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, April 25, 2017
II. Public Forum - Allotted time for members of the public to address the committee.
III. Old Business
- a. Discussion on proposed strategic initiatives (5:15 - 5:35)
- 1. The committee will review and discuss retreat feedback.
- 2. What should remain and what needs work?
- b. Review and discuss the SPC Timeline (5:35-5:45) - the committee will review the timeline to approve the SPC by the end of the fall semester.
IV. New Business
|Strategic Planning Committee Agenda 9.26.17||131.02 KB|
|Strategic Planning Committee Meeting Minutes - 9.5.17 (Draft)||112.44 KB|
What does the Strategic Planning Committee do?
It is the responsibility of the Strategic Planning Committee to assist the Board of Directors in recommending and directing, for their approval, the Associated Students, Inc. BOD towards their vision. The following is a partial list of tasks for which the committee is responsible.
- Periodically reassess the mission and vision statement.
- Analyze the current environment surrounding A.S.I.
- Create, reevaluate, and modify the short-term and long-term plan as necessary.
- Recommend goals, based upon the above strategic plans, to the B.O.D.
- Review the 2015-16 Strategic Planning Goals via this link.
What is the composition of the Strategic Planning Committee?
- The Strategic Planning Committee is composed of 6 voting members and 2 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following positions:
- One student outside of A.S.I. (non elected or appointed)
Duties and Responsibilities
- For more information go to our website Administrative Governing Policies and select Governance Policies and Procedures 000-018 and review Policy 011 Strategic Planning Committee Codes of Procedures.