The following is goverend by Policy 206 Reporting and Budgeting Guidelines for External Organizations Receiving Over $3,000.
This policy and procedure was establish to manage the distribution of large-scale funding to external campus organziations and departments. A.S.I. provides funding through a variety of mechanisms, including referendum funding and major financial support for programs on campus.
Except as specified in this policy, prior funding of a department, area, or program is not a basis for continued funding. All external organizations receiving over $3,000 shall submit quarterly reports to the Finance Committee no later than one week after the last day of the quarter or shall lose consideration for future funding. For more details on Policy 206 please click here.
Below you will find Funding Proposals and Reports for each area:
- Anna Bing Arnold Children's Center: http://www.calstatela.edu/abacc
- EOP (Educational Opportunity Program): http://www.calstatela.edu/univ/eop/
- EPIC (Educational Participation in Communities): http://www.calstatela.edu/engagement
- College of Arts & Letters - Golden Eagle Radio: http://web.calstatela.edu/orgs/goldeneagleradio/
- Dreamers Center: http://www.calstatela.edu/ab540
- Veterans Resource Center: http://www.calstatela.edu/vets
All funds that are allocated to the ext
ernal organization are to be used during the current fiscal year. All funds not used by the end of the fiscal year will be rolled back to the A.S.I. trust account. Funds will not be rolled over to the following year.
|Department 2017-18 Funding Proposals|
Anna Bing Arnold Children's Center
EOP (Educational Opportunity Program)
EPIC (Educational Participation in Communities)
College of Arts & Letters - Golden Eagle Radio
Dreamers Resouce Center
Veterans Resource Center