Regularly Meets On:
Alternative Funding & Referendum Ad Hoc Committee
The charge of this committee is to research, identify, and present viable recommendations and funding alternatives to the ASI Finance Committee for consideration. Approved initiatives shall be presented at the BOD for action. The alternatives can include but not be limited to fundraising, securing grants, sponsoring a referendum, etc. All alternative initiatives must be in compliance with ASI, Cal State L.A. University, CSU, Education Code, and Title 5 requirements.
Ad Hoc Committee Membership:
- Finance Committee Chair (vote in a tie) - Aaron Castaneda
- Three General Student Body Member (Non-ASI Members) (vote)
- Two Executive Officers (vote)
- Two BOD Members (vote)
- One ASI Student Staff- Pending- (vote)
One representative from the Division of Student Life (non-voting)
- Dr. Jennifer Miller
- One representative from the Division of Administration and Finance (non-voting)
ASI Staff (non-voting)
- Dena Florez
For more information on the committee please contact Aaron Castaneda, VP for Finance at 323-343-4778 or .