Apply for an Open Position or Committee/Subcommittee
Before you apply:
- This information is relevant only to open positions or committees in the 2017-18.
- Make sure you pick the position or committee that most interests you and fits in your schedule. If you have questions call us at 323-343-4778.
Application Deadlines: To be considered for a position you applied for you must apply by the Friday before a Board of Directors meeting. You can view the application deadlines via this link: Application Deadlines
Go to the committee page to read the description of the committee you are interested in joining. Make sure you can make the commitment to meet at the required committee meeting time & date; plus the Shared Governance Council meetings every other Thursday from 3:15-4:30 pm. There is a link for you on the right side of this page to apply online for the committee of your desire. GENERAL ONLINE APPLICATION (2017-18)
- Make sure you meet the basic eligibility requirements to serve in office.
- Once you submit your online application a copy will be emailed to you.
- The interviewing officer will contact you for an interview within five business days from submission. If this does not happen please contact the A.S.I. Secretary Treasurer in the Administrative Office at 323-343-4778.
- Once you apply you will be contacted for an interview with the Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG) or the appropriate interviewing officer. They will explain the expectations and requirements. If this does not happen please contact the A.S.I. Secretary Treasurer in the Administrative Office at 323-343-4778.
If you have any questions please contact the A.S.I. Administrative Office at 323-343-4778.