Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Agenda August 27, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for March 5, 2019
Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
- Mid-Year/Annual Evaluation Policy: The Committee will discuss recommended amendments to the current Evaluation Policy.
- Pending Vacancy of ASI Interim Executive Director/Director of Government Affairs and Leadership Programs: The committee will be informed of the pending vacancy of the ASI Interim Executive Director/Director of Government Affairs and Leadership Programs, and discuss next steps.
- Executive Director Position Update: The Committee will receive an update on the status of the Executive Director search process.
- ASI Graphics and Production Assistant: The Committee will receive an update on the status of the Graphics and Production Assistant search process.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI Interim Executive Director
- Representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management
- University President's Designee
Regularly Meets On:
The Personnel Committee shall act on behalf of the BOD in all matters concerning employees of the corporation. Such actions shall be in accordance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policies and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University and Colleges, Policies of the University, the Articles of Incorporation, and the ASI Bylaws.
The Personnel Committee makes recommendations to the BOD regarding hiring employees, dismissing employees, establishing policies regarding employee benefits, responsibilities, compensation, and grievance procedures.
The Personnel Committee shall make annual recommendations to the BOD on personnel matters involving any changes in the level of budgetary support. The Personnel Committee shall conduct, on a semi-annual basis, a review of the performances of the full-time employees.
The Personnel Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and five (5) non-voting members.
- A. ASI Vice President for Administration, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI President
- C. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- D. ASI Vice President for Finance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Two (2) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- H. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. ASI Office Manager for Administration and Services (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- K. A representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management (non-voting)
- L. University President or designee (non-voting)