Date / Time:
Regularly Meets On:
Chair: Lisa Chavez
Recording Secretary: Jill Carnahan
Established by and advisory to the University President on proposed fee actions for all student fees. Review on an annual basis a report on the use of SSF funds.
The Fee Advisory Committee will be comprised of five (5) members:
1. Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) President or designee;
2. Two (2) A.S.I. representatives at large, appointed by ASI;
3. Academic Senate Chair or designee; and,
4. Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer or designee, appointed by the President and will act as chair.
A.S.I. Goals and Expectations
- Assist with the oversight of the Student Success Fee and the appropriate use of the funds to benefit the academic success of all Cal State L.A. Students.
- Work to keep fees at Cal State L.A. one of the most affordable in the CSU and in the nation.