The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the office of the A.S.I. President, developing efficient systems for the handling of weekly, monthly and annual reports, and providing administrative support to the A.S.I. President in a primarily self-directed environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Proven leadership and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to manage several projects at one give time
- Takes initiative on assignments
- Computer skills with the ability to use a variety of software programs including database and spreadsheets
- Ability to create and maintain accurate records of customer interactions, cash handling, and general work activities
- Ability to operate independently when making decisions and problem solving.
- Takes dictation & transcription
- Communicate and interact cordially, politely, and professionally
- Complete incident reports for accidents, injuries, etc., as required
- Insure prompt and efficient customer service
- Learn and abide by A.S.I., University, and state employment practices
- Follow A.S.I. filling system for records, documents, etc.
- Provide general clerical support for A.S.I. President
- Trouble shooting of the highest levels of customer service possible
- Experience and ability to use Dragon Speak, Natural Speak, and be familiar with optical character recognition software applications preferred.
- Scan documents into PDF then format to be a readable document via Dragon software
- Other duties as assigned