The Public Relations & Marketing Commissioner:
- Sets goals and plans activities to enhance and build ASI's reputation on campus (i.e. public relations campaign development).
- Organizes in-person student outreach opportunities (e.g. tabling, classroom presentations).
- Manages media inquiries and interview requests.
- Maintains relationships with on-campus media outlets (e.g. Office of Communications and Public Affairs, University Times).
- Creates media content, prepares media kits, and organizes ASI press conferences.
- Crafts press releases, publishes newsletters, and prepares speeches for ASI leaders.
- Follows campus guidelines and adheres to best practices (e.g. OCPA Social Media Guidelines).
- Assists the ASI Graphics and Marketing Team and coordinates efforts.
- Supports and contributes to programs and functions under the Cabinet of Commissioners.