Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Agenda for Thursday, May 4, 2017
- d. Approval of Minutes for Thursday, April 27, 2017
II. Public Forum - Allotted time for members of the public to address the Board of Directors.
III. Special Presentation:
IV. Old Business
a. Action Item: 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget: The BOD will take action on the 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget approved by the Finance Committee.
V. New Business:
- a. Action Item: (Closed Session) Executive Director will share Performance Appraisal of Fulltime Staff members: the committee will review and take action on the recommended evaluations of full-time staff members.
b. Action Item - Policy Review
- 1. Review Policy 014 - BOD will review and act on recommended edits to the Legislative Affairs & Advocacy Committee Code of Procedure approved by the appropirte oversight committees.
2. Review Policy 226 - BOD will review and act on recommended edits to the Funding Sub-Committee Code of Procedure approved by the appropirte oversight committees.
VI. Information Items:
- a. A.S.I. President: Kayla Stamps
- b. A.S.I. Vice President for Administration: Leopoldo Saldana
- c. A.S.I. Vice President for Academic Governance: John Martinez
- d. A.S.I. Vice President for Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- e. A.S.I. Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement: Marcos Montes
- f. A.S.I Secretary/ Treasurer: Bonnie Lee
- g. A.S.I. Chief Justice: Jeovany Aguilar
- h. A.S.I. Board of Directors
- i. A.S.I. Staff
- j. University Designee: Dr. Jennifer Miller, Dean of Students
Regularly Meets On:
The purposes and function of the Board of Directors (B.O.D.) shall:
- Act as a governing board for the A.S.I.
- Act as a steward to the student funds
- Act as a learning laboratory for student leadership