Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items:
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, August 29, 2017
II. Public Forum/Announcement:
- a. This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the executive committee members
III. Standing Discussion Items
- a. BOD Agenda - (10 minutes) - The committee will discuss potential agenda items for the next BOD. - Appointments, Speakers, Listening Tour, Legislative Priorities, Discussion regarding Lawyer
- a. A.S.I. President: David Zitser
- b. A.S.I. Vice President for Administration: David Garcia
- c. A.S.I. Vice President for Academic Governance: Neyda Umana
- d. A.S.I. Vice President for Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- e. A.S.I. Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement: Marcos Montes
- f. A.S.I. Secretary/ Treasurer: Jazmin Ortiz
- g. A.S.I. Chief Justice: Jeovany Aguilar
- h. A.S.I. Board of Directors
- i. A.S.I. Staff : Intef W. Weser and Marcus Rodriguez
- j. University Designee: Dr. Jennifer Miller, Dean of Students
- a. Board of Directors Fall Calendar - (10 minutes) - The executive committee will discuss upcoming items to prepare for in future Board of Director meetings
- b. Fellowship/Internship Model Follow-up - (10 minutes) - The executive committee will discuss updates on the new marketing method of A.S.I. positions.
VI. Action Items
- a. Resolution in Support of Campus Accessibility for Students with blindness/limited vision/ low vision/partially sighted/visually impaired - (10 minutes) - The Board will take action on a resolution in support of campus accessibility for students with blindness/limited vision/ low vision/partially sighted/visually impaired
- b. Policy Review & Amendments - The Committee will review and possibly take action on policy recommendations to the following procedures
- A.S.I. Bylaws - Policy 001- The Executive Committee will review the policy.
- Attendance and Absenteeism - Policy 010
- A.S.I. Officer Performance Review and Removal Procedure - Policy 020
|Policy 001 Adm - A.S.I. Bylaws Policy 001 Approved 9.12.17||205.45 KB|
|Biweekly Workflow Breakdown Now and Next||189.12 KB|
|Resolution in Support of Visually Impaired Students||126.47 KB|
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.