Regularly Meets On:
Every other Friday
*Please check meeting list to confirm times and locations
The Funding Sub-committee is a sub-committee of the Finance Committee, hereafter referred to as the Funding Committee.
- A. This committee is only granted the Authority for Allocations. This sole authority of taking action on funding proposals is referenced in Article IV, Section 1, of the Finance Committee Code of Procedure - Policy 201.
- B. As is the nature of a sub-committee; the Finance Committee, and ultimately the Board of Directors (B.O.D.), have the power to reverse or change any action, or supplement for any lack of action, taken in this committee.
What is the composition of the Funding Committee?
The Funding Committee shall be composed of nine (9) voting members and six (6) non-voting members.
- A. A.S.I. Vice Chair for Finance (V.C.F.) (Committee Chair)
- B. A.S.I. Vice President for Finance (V.P.F.)
- C. A.S.I. President
- D. Campus Affairs Representative
- E. Two members of the B.O.D. appointed by the A.S.I. President with majority consent of the B.O.D.
- F. Three students recommended by the A.S.I. Vice President for Finance to the A.S.I. President with majority consent of the B.O.D. (non - A.S.I. B.O.D.)
- G. A.S.I. Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. A.S.I. Office Manager (non-voting)
- I. University Dean of Students or designee (non-voting)
- J. Center for Student Involvement (C.S.I.) representative (non-voting)
- K. CFO of the University or designee (non-voting)
- L. UAS representative or designee (non-voting)
What does the Finance Committee do?
It shall be the purpose and function of the Funding Committee to:
- A. Act as the first step in a multi-level approval process in requests for appropriation of Associated Students, Inc. (A.S.I.) funds in accordance with these Codes, the A.S.I. Administrative Manual, and the A.S.I. Bylaws.
- B. Maintain a transparent and efficient funding process for the distribution of A.S.I. funds.
Last modified on August 16, 2017