Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Adoption of Agenda for Thursday, June 22, 2017
- d. Adoption of Minutes for Thursday, May 4, 2017
- e. Adoption of Minutes for Thursday, May 11, 2017
II. Public Forum
- a. This time is allotted to members of the public to address the board.
III. Training Information Items:
- a. Parliamentary Procedure/Robert's Rules Review
IV. Action Items:
a. Appointment for Vacant A.S.I. and Campus Committee Positions - Board of Directors will appoint individuals to the following vacant A.S.I. and student committee positions.
- i. A.S.I. Board of Director Appointment(s)
- ii. Academic Senator(s) - Graduate and Undergraduate
- iii. A.S.I. Chief Justice and Associated Justice Appointment(s)
- iv. A.S.I. Vice Chair for Finance
- v. A.S.I. Commissioner Appointment(s)
- vi. University Wide Committee Appointment(s)
- vii. Internal Committee Appointment(s)
- a. A.S.I President: David Zitser
- b. A.S.I Vice President for Administration: David Garcia
- c. A.S.I Vice President for Academic Governance: Neyda Umana
- d. A.S.I Vice President for Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- e. A.S.I. Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement: Marcos Montes
- f. A.S.I Secretary/ Treasurer: Jazmin Ortiz
- g. A.S.I. Board of Directors
- h. A.S.I. Staff : Intef W. Weser and Marcus Rodriguez
- i. University Designee: Dr. Jennifer Miller, Dean of Students
- a. Summer Training and Meeting Calendar Review - The Board will review the training and meeting calendar.
- b. Committee Membership Overview - The Board will review the vacant committee positions and discuss director expectations.
- c. A.S.I. Initiative Brainstorm 2017-18 - The Board will brainstorm initiatives to consider and focus on for this year.
Regularly Meets On:
The purposes and function of the Board of Directors (B.O.D.) shall:
- Act as a governing board for the A.S.I.
- Act as a steward to the student funds
- Act as a learning laboratory for student leadership