Date / Time:
- Policy 114 Personnel - Grievance Process Policy APPROVED 160421
- Policy 117 Personnel - Discipline Policy 117
- November Project List Ashley Joseph
- November Project List Gus Salazar
- November Project List Marcus Rodriguez (amended)
- November 2017 Project List - Dena
- Alix Alcazar Project List 11.2.17
- ED Project List November 2017
|Policy 110 Personnel - Training and Development Policy 11.6.17||65.09 KB|
|Policy 106 Personnel - Performance Appraisal Policy 106 - 11.6.17||59.74 KB|
|November Project List Ashley Joseph||68.21 KB|
|November Project List Gus Salazar||117.68 KB|
|November Project List Marcus Rodriguez (amended)||106.49 KB|
|November 2017 Project List - Dena||53.88 KB|
|ED Project List November 2017||84.74 KB|
|Alix Alcazar Project List 11.2.17||63.16 KB|
The Personnel Committee shall act on behalf of the BOD in all matters concerning employees of the corporation. Such actions shall be in accordance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policies and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University and Colleges, Policies of the University, the Articles of Incorporation, and the ASI Bylaws.
The Personnel Committee makes recommendations to the BOD regarding hiring employees, dismissing employees, establishing policies regarding employee benefits, responsibilities, compensation, and grievance procedures.
The Personnel Committee shall make annual recommendations to the BOD on personnel matters involving any changes in the level of budgetary support. The Personnel Committee shall conduct, on a semi-annual basis, a review of the performances of the full-time employees.
The Personnel Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and five (5) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration
- C. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- D. ASI Vice President for Finance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Two (2) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- H. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. ASI Office Manager for Administration and Services (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- K. A representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management (non-voting)
- L. University President or designee (non-voting)