Regularly Meets On:
Meeting Time/day: 2nd and 4th week; Monday, 12:15p-1:30p
Executive Secretary: Catherine Haras
Academic Information Resources Subcommittee
- Recommends policy to the Educational Policy Committee on all issues related to the use of academic information resource services.
- To participate in the long-range and intermediate planning of the University as it affects academic information resource services.
- To assist in developing priorities for academic information resources in support of curricular activities.
- To consult with the Fiscal Policy Committee on subcommittee recommendations bearing on fiscal issues; with the Baseline Committee on subcommittee recommendations bearing on issues of compatibility with other academic information resources acquired by the campus and with the Faculty Policy Committee on subcommittee recommendations bearing on faculty research, scholarly, and creative activity issues, prior to submitting subcommittee recommendations to the Educational Policy Committee.
(Academic Information Resources refers to technology dealing with the education process)
A.S.I. Committee Goals and Expectations
- Advocate the Integration of new and existing information systems on campus
- Research new forms of information resources