Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- A. Call to Order
- B. Roll Call
- C. Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- D. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, March 7, 2017
II. Public Forum - Allotted time for members of the public to address the committee.
III. Old Business
- A. Action Item - Election Committee Appointments - The Committee will be taking action on appointing two Election Committee members on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- B. Action Item - College of Arts and Letters Representative - The Committee will be taking action on appointing a candidate for College of Arts and Letters Representative. Given our next BOD is not until April and there are a few imidiate needs for the College, it is the opinion of the Executive Committee that they should take action on behalf of the board.
C. Action Item - A.S.I. Executive Committee COP - The committee will take action on recommended changes.
D. Policy Review - the Executive Committee will begin the review of the following policies.
- 1. A.S.I Board of Director Code of Procedure - 20 minutes- The committee will discuss varios roles and responsibilities outlined in the policy.
- 2. A.S.I. Bylaws Policy 001- 15 minutes
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration, who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Assistant Director (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Programs and Leadership (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)