Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of the agenda for Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- d. Approval of minutes for Tuesday, January 30, 2018
II. Public Forum - Allotted time for members of the public to address the committee.
- a. The committee will review draft of the 2018-2023 strategic plan - The committee will review a draft of the Strategic Planning Committee.
What does the Strategic Planning Committee do?
It is the responsibility of the Strategic Planning Committee to assist the Board of Directors in recommending and directing, for their approval, the Associated Students, Inc. BOD towards their vision. The following is a partial list of tasks for which the committee is responsible.
- Periodically reassess the mission and vision statement.
- Analyze the current environment surrounding ASI
- Create, reevaluate, and modify the short-term and long-term plan as necessary.
- Recommend goals, based upon the above strategic plans, to the BOD.
What is the composition of the Strategic Planning Committee?
- The Strategic Planning Committee is composed of 6 voting members and 2 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following positions:
- One student outside of ASI (non elected or appointed)
Duties and Responsibilities
- For more information go to our website Administrative Governing Policies and select Governance Policies and Procedures 000-018 and review Policy 011 Strategic Planning Committee Codes of Procedures.