Date / Time:
Policy Review & Amendments - (50 minutes) - The Committee will review and possibly take action on policy recommendations to the following procedures
A.S.I. Bylaws - Policy 001- The Executive Committee will review the policy.
Chief Justice Memo Request
- A.S.I. Bylaws Policy 001 Bylaws and Judicial Review Committee COP Policy 301 - Per the attached memo the Chief Justice is requesting the addition of an Associate Justice position and recommend Finance Committee to fund the position as soon as possible.
Board of Directors Code of Procedure Policy 002.
- Attendance and Absenteeism - Policy 010
- A.S.I. Officer Performance Review and Removal Procedure - Policy 020.
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration, who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Assistant Director (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Programs and Leadership (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)