Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items:
- 1.1 Call to Order
- 1.2 Roll Call
II. Public Forum:
- 2.1 This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements and/or address the committee.
III. Reports: (5 minutes each)
- 3.1 Vice President for Academic Governance
- 3.2 Academic Senators
IV. Old Business
- 4.1 Discussion Item (15 min) - The Cabinet will discuss business of the Senate Offices, committee reports and any other outstanding items in relation to the end of the year wrap-up.
V. New Business
- 5.1 Discussion Item (30 min) - The Cabinet will discuss the nature and mechanics of the Shared Governance Unit and what could be improved for next year.
- 5.2 Discussion Item (10 min) - The Cabinet will discuss expectations for transition folders.
- 6.1 Closing Comments
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Senators (CAS) coordinates, plans, and is responsible for the actions of the academic governance unit of ASI. The CAS meets with the Academic Senate (governed by faculty) to actively engage in the process of shared governance of the university.