Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Concerns from the Floor
- d. Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- e. Adoption of Minutes for Tuesday, September 18, 2018
II. Public Forum
- a. This time is allotted to members of the public to address the Cabinet.
III. Reports (3 minutes each)
- a. Vice President for Academic Governance
- b. Academic Senators
IV. Special Presentation (11:30 a.m. time certain)
Aaron Castaneda, ASI Vice President for Finance, will inform the Cabinet about the ASI Referendum.
a. Shared Governance COP (10 min) - Policy 023 - The Cabinet will review the recommended changes and provide feedback to the ASI Vice President for Academic Governance.
- b. Student Needs per College Survey - Senator Sosseh Didarloo will be informing the Cabinet about the survey she will be distributing to the student body.
- a. Prepaid tuition - The Cabinet will discuss the purpose of the prepaid tuition and the impact it has on students.
- b. Tutoring for Graduate Students - The Cabinet will discuss the importance of creating tutoring opprotunities for graduate students at the Tutoring Center.
- c. Open Deliberation 2019 - The Cabinet will discuss outreach efforts, capturing and retaining student input, and student suggestions for future event marketing.
|Policy 023- Shared Governance COP||117.38 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Senators (CAS) coordinates, plans, and is responsible for the actions of the academic governance unit of ASI. The CAS meets with the Academic Senate (governed by faculty) to actively engage in the process of shared governance of the university.