Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Concerns from the Floor
- Adoption of Agenda for Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Public Forum: This time is allotted to members of the public to address the Cabinet.
Reports (3 minutes each)
- Vice President for Academic Governance
- Academic Senators
- Strategic Planning Consultative Group for Graduation Initiative 2025: The Cabinet will be informed about upcoming committee meeting vacancies.
- Academic Senate Executive Committee: The ASI Observer will inform the Cabinet about the committee's business.
- Open Deliberation: The Cabinet will go over remaining Open Deliberation timeline and expectations.
- Spring 2018 Goals: The Cabinet will report on the progress of the Senate Offices and coordinate goals for the Spring 2018 semester.
- Advising Checklist and Evaluation Sheets: Senator Diana Chavez will go over her effort to address advising issues.
- Impaction: The Cabinet will discuss strategies to share the information from the Provost Mahoney's presentation to the student body.
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Senators (CAS) coordinates, plans, and is responsible for the actions of the academic governance unit of ASI. The CAS meets with the Academic Senate (governed by faculty) to actively engage in the process of shared governance of the university.