Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements and/or address the Strategic Planning Committee.
- Expansion of ASI Services: The Committee will take time to brainstorm ideas and services they would like to see implemented in the future as the organization moves forward with the ASI Referendum.
- Service Hour Proposal: The Committee will discuss any further insights on the Service Hour Proposal.
- Committee Chair: David San
- ASI Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
|Service Hour Proposal||280.87 KB|
|CAS Overview NASPA||1.89 MB|
|Strategic Planning Committee Meeting Minutes - 01.29.19 (draft)||171.08 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The committee assists the BOD in recommending goals, based upon the above strategic plans, to the BOD. This body is also responsible for periodically reassessing the ASI Purpose and Vision Statement, analyzing the ASI climate, and creating, reevaluating, and modifying the organization's short-term and long-term plans.
What does the Strategic Planning Committee do?
It is the responsibility of the Strategic Planning Committee to assist the Board of Directors in recommending and directing, for their approval, the Associated Students, Inc. BOD towards their vision. The following is a partial list of tasks for which the committee is responsible.
- Periodically reassess the mission and vision statement.
- Analyze the current environment surrounding ASI
- Create, reevaluate, and modify the short-term and long-term plan as necessary.
- Recommend goals, based upon the above strategic plans, to the BOD.
What is the composition of the Strategic Planning Committee?
- The Strategic Planning Committee is composed of 6 voting members and 2 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following positions:
- One student outside of ASI (non elected or appointed)
Duties and Responsibilities
- For more information go to our website Administrative Governing Policies and select Governance Policies and Procedures 000-018 and review Policy 011 Strategic Planning Committee Codes of Procedures.