Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for February 1, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for November 29, 2018
Public Forum/Announcements: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the committee.
Beach Clean-Up: Committee members will report on progress made.
- Docweiler Beach on March 1 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Earth Day Celebration: Committee members will report on progress made.
- Main campus walkway on April 22 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Project Assignments: Committee members will report back on projects they’re working on during the spring semester.
- EPC Outreach and Recruitment: The committee will discuss spring tabling and outreach efforts.
- EPC Marketing Strategies: The committee will discuss efforts during the spring semester.
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- Environmental Affairs Vice Chair: David Garcia
The Environmental Policy Committee formulates and encourages the adoption of policies that will make ASI's internal practices more environmentally sustainable. In addition the committee also seeks:
- to collaborate with Cal State LA administrators to formulate and encourage the adoption of policies that will make Cal State LA a more environmentally sustainable campus;
- to educate the on-campus community on the topic of environmental sustainability and environmental justice; and
- to formulate and encourage the adoption of policies that will make the California State University system more environmentally sustainable working primarily through the California State Student Association.
What is the composition of the ASI Environmental Policy Committee?
- The Environmental Policy Committee is composed of 12 voting members and 2 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following position(s):
- Eight (8) student members of the student body appointed with a simple majority consent of the BOD.
Duties and Responsibilities
For more information go to Administrative Governing Policies 000-022 and review Policy 012 Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedure.
Read more and GO GREEN!