Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Concerns from the Floor
- Adoption of Agenda for Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted to members of the public to address the Cabinet.
- Reports (3 minutes each)
- Vice President for Academic Governance
- Academic Senators
- Open Deliberation: The Cabinet will hear Open Deliberation updates.
- Senate Offices: The Cabinet will discuss projects or initiatives within their senate offices.
- Student Involvement within Committees: The Cabinet will discuss ways to approach student involvement in, and recruitment for, University Committees.
- Enrollment Growth Challenges: The Cabinet will discuss strategies to share information about impaction.
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Senators (CAS) coordinates, plans, and is responsible for the actions of the academic governance unit of ASI. The CAS meets with the Academic Senate (governed by faculty) to actively engage in the process of shared governance of the university.