Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call (Establishment of Quorum)
- Adoption of Agenda for February 23, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for February 6, 2019
Public Forum/Announcement: This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the bylaws committee members.
- Approve Policy 005: The subcommittee will approve the policy edits made to the Grant-in-Aid Policy by the Executive Committee.
- Remove Policy 013: The subcommittee will take action to remove the University Council of Clubs and Organizations Code of Procedure from the ASI Administrative Manual.
- Justice Reports: The subcommittee will discuss new report back expectations.
- Acting as Committee Parliamentarian: The subcommittee will discuss roles and responsibilities.
- ASI Election: The subcommittee will discuss the role of the Justices and Judicial Review Committee.
- Biweekly Meetings: The subcommittee will be informed of mandatory attendance requirements.
- Chief Justice
- Associate Justices
- Elections and Orientation Commissioner
Regularly Meets On:
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee of the Associated Students, Incorporated (ASI) of California State University, Los Angeles. It shall be the purpose and function of the Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee to ensure that the governing documents, policies and procedures of ASI are in compliance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policy and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University, Policies of the CSLA, the Articles of Incorporation, and the Bylaws.
What is the composition of the ASI Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee?
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee shall be composed of 7 voting and 3 non-voting members.
- The entire membership of the Judicial Review Committee as delineated in the ASI Bylaws (4 voting, 2 alternate)
- The ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner
- A member of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- One student recommended by the Chief Justice to the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- University President or designee (non-voting)
- ASI Senior Coordinator of Student Engagement & Outreach (non-voting)