Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call (Establishment of Quorum)
- Adoption of Agenda for March 20th, 2019
- Adoption of Minuets for March 6th, 2019
Public Forum/Announcement: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the subcommittee.
- Edit Policy 301: The subcommittee will edit policy 301, Judicial Review Committee Code of Procedure.
- Edit Policy 302: The subcommittee will edit policy 302, Bylaws Code of Procedure subcommittee.
- ASI Election: The subcommittee will discuss the role of the Justices and Judicial Review Committee.
- Chief Justice
- Associate Justices
- Elections and Orientation Commissioner
Regularly Meets On:
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee of the Associated Students, Incorporated (ASI) of California State University, Los Angeles. It shall be the purpose and function of the Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee to ensure that the governing documents, policies and procedures of ASI are in compliance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policy and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University, Policies of the CSLA, the Articles of Incorporation, and the Bylaws.
What is the composition of the ASI Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee?
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee shall be composed of 7 voting and 3 non-voting members.
- The entire membership of the Judicial Review Committee as delineated in the ASI Bylaws (4 voting, 2 alternate)
- The ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner
- A member of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- One student recommended by the Chief Justice to the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- University President or designee (non-voting)
- ASI Senior Coordinator of Student Engagement & Outreach (non-voting)