Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Concerns from the Floor
- Adoption of Agenda for Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Adoption of the Minutes for Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted to members of the public to address the Cabinet.
Reports (3 minutes each)
- Vice President for Academic Governance
- Academic Senators
- CSSA April Plenary - The Cabinet will be informed about the upcoming CSSA plenary meeting at Cal State LA and the different volunteering opportunities.
- Enrollment Management Task Force - The Cabinet will discuss updates from the task force and concerns.
- Enrollment Growth Challenges - The Cabinet will discuss the most recent updates in regard to impaction and the action of the Board.
- Enhancing Academic Senators Area - The Cabinet will begin discussing ways to better support and empower senators in their efforts for the upcoming administration.
- Transition Folders - The Cabinet will review a pervious Transition Folder and discuss the process.
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Senators (CAS) coordinates, plans, and is responsible for the actions of the academic governance unit of ASI. The CAS meets with the Academic Senate (governed by faculty) to actively engage in the process of shared governance of the university.