Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Friday, May 3, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for February 1, March 15, and April 19, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted for the public to make announcements and/or address the committee.
- Policy 019: The Committee will review and take action on the edits to the ASI Sustainability Guidelines.
- Policy 012: The Committee review and take action on the edits to the Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedure.
- Strategic Planning: The Committee will discuss ideas and planning for next semester.
- ASI Environmental Policy Commissioner: Javier Moro
- ASI Student at Large Representative: Simone Benjamin
- ASI Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
The Environmental Policy Committee formulates and encourages the adoption of policies that will make ASI's internal practices more environmentally sustainable. In addition the committee also seeks:
- to collaborate with Cal State LA administrators to formulate and encourage the adoption of policies that will make Cal State LA a more environmentally sustainable campus;
- to educate the on-campus community on the topic of environmental sustainability and environmental justice; and
- to formulate and encourage the adoption of policies that will make the California State University system more environmentally sustainable working primarily through the California State Student Association.
What is the composition of the ASI Environmental Policy Committee?
- The Environmental Policy Committee is composed of 12 voting members and 2 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following position(s):
- Eight (8) student members of the student body appointed with a simple majority consent of the BOD.
Duties and Responsibilities
For more information go to Administrative Governing Policies 000-022 and review Policy 012 Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedure.
Read more and GO GREEN!