Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Committee.
- Senior Programs Coordinator Position Update: The Committee will receive an update on the status of the Senior Programs Coordinator search process.
- Executive Director Position Update: The Committee will receive an update on the status of the Executive Director search process.
- ASI Graphics and Production Assistant: The Committee will receive an update on the status of the Graphics and Production Assistant search process.
- Full-Time Staff Performance Appraisals: The committee will review and take action on staff evaluations provided by the Interim Executive Director.
Regularly Meets On:
The Personnel Committee shall act on behalf of the BOD in all matters concerning employees of the corporation. Such actions shall be in accordance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policies and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University and Colleges, Policies of the University, the Articles of Incorporation, and the ASI Bylaws.
The Personnel Committee makes recommendations to the BOD regarding hiring employees, dismissing employees, establishing policies regarding employee benefits, responsibilities, compensation, and grievance procedures.
The Personnel Committee shall make annual recommendations to the BOD on personnel matters involving any changes in the level of budgetary support. The Personnel Committee shall conduct, on a semi-annual basis, a review of the performances of the full-time employees.
The Personnel Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and five (5) non-voting members.
- A. ASI Vice President for Administration, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI President
- C. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- D. ASI Vice President for Finance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Two (2) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- H. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. ASI Office Manager for Administration and Services (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- K. A representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management (non-voting)
- L. University President or designee (non-voting)