Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call (Establishment of Quorum)
- Adoption of Agenda for November 28, 2018
- Adoption of Minuets for November 7, 2018
- This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the bylaws committee members.
- Approve policy 213: The Bylaws committee will approve the policy edits made to policy 213 by the finance committee.
- Approve policy 224: The Bylaws committee will approve the policy edits made to policy 224 by the finance committee members.
- Approve policy 202- The Bylaws committee will approve the policy edits made to policy 202 by the finance committee members.
- Edit policy 302- The Bylaws committee will approve of the suggested edits made to policy 302
- Edit policy 301- The Bylaws committee will approve of the suggested edits made to policy 301
V. Old Business
- Roberts rules training The bylaws committee will discuss a possible structure for the Roberts rules training.
- Chief Justice
- Associate Justices
- Elections and Orientation Commissioner
- ASI Staff: Vacant
|Funding Flowchart Procedures Amended pending||79.42 KB|
|Policy 213 Finance Academic Student Org Travel Amended pending||81.87 KB|
|Procedure to Policy 013 Amended pending||154.32 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee of the Associated Students, Incorporated (ASI) of California State University, Los Angeles. It shall be the purpose and function of the Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee to ensure that the governing documents, policies and procedures of ASI are in compliance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policy and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University, Policies of the CSLA, the Articles of Incorporation, and the Bylaws.
What is the composition of the ASI Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee?
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee shall be composed of 7 voting and 3 non-voting members.
- The entire membership of the Judicial Review Committee as delineated in the ASI Bylaws (4 voting, 2 alternate)
- The ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner
- A member of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- One student recommended by the Chief Justice to the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- University President or designee (non-voting)
- ASI Senior Coordinator of Student Engagement & Outreach (non-voting)