Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Thursday, April 18
- Approval of Minutes for Thursday, March 28, 2019 and Thursday, March 29, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements and/or address the Board.
Special Presentation - The Campaign for College Opportunity (time certain 3:45 pm): The Board will hear a presentation about the proposed 4th year of high school math for CSU admissions.
- ASI Internal Committee Appointments: The Board will consider action on Environmental Affairs Committee applicants.
- Auxiliary Organization Audit Services Selection: The Board will be presented a summary of the audit service interviews and recommendations.
- Full-Time Staff Performance Appraisals: The Board will hear an update regarding the status of the evaluations and next steps.
Regularly Meets On:
The purposes and function of the Board of Directors (BOD) shall:
- Act as a governing board for the ASI
- Act as a steward to the student funds
- Act as a learning laboratory for student leadership
The Board of Directors shall consist of the following directors elected by the Cal State LA student body, as specified in Article IV of the ASI Bylaws.
- ASI President
- ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA)
- ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- ASI Diversity and Inclusion Officer - Representative-at-Large
- ASI Civic Engagement Officer - Representative-at-Large
- Two (2) College of Arts & Letters Representatives
- Two (2) College of Business & Economics Representatives
- Two (2) Charter College of Education Representatives
- Two (2) College of Engineering, Computer Science, & Technology Representatives
- Two (2) Rongxiang Xu College of Health & Human Services Representatives
- Two (2) College of Natural & Social Sciences Representatives
For more information regarding the role and function of the Board of Directors please review Policy 002 - Board of Directors Code of Procedure see below