Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, May 7, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Public Forum/Announcement: This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements or address the committee.
- Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedures and ASI Sustainability Guidelines: The Committee will take action amendments to the Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedure Policy 012 and the ASI Sustainability Guidelines Policy 019.
- Strategic Planning Committee Code of Procedure: The Committee will take action on amendments to the Strategic Planning Committee Code of Procedure.
- ASI President: Nia Johnson
- ASI Vice President of Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- ASI Vice President of Academic Governance: Jacquelyn Acosta
- ASI Vice President of External Affairs and Advancement: Veronica Garcia- Martinez
- ASI Secretary Treasurer: David San
- ASI Board of Directors
- Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
|(Amending) policy-011-adm-strategic-planning-committee-code-procedures-11.30.17_0_Rev||98.79 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)