Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Thursday, March 21, 2019 and April 11, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements and/ or address the Cabinet of College Representatives.
- ASI End of Year Banquet: The Cabinet will be reminded about the ASI End of Year Banquet on Friday, May 10th at 5 pm.
- D-Stress: The Cabinet will discuss the upcoming d-stress event.
- Committee Chair: Jocelyn Vargas
- Arts & Letters: Jacob Amaya & Selene Castillo
- Business and Economics: Christopher Koo & Jorge Salazar
- Charter College of Education: Vacant
- Engineer, Computer Science, & Technology: Smitkumar Patel & Edgar Chavez
- Natural & Social Sciences: Davona Watson & Fritza Plasencia
- Rongxiang Xu College of Health & Human Services: Jocelyn Vargas
- ASI President: Nia Johnson
- ASI Staff: Marcus A. Rodriguez
Regularly Meets On:
The purpose and function of the Cabinet of College Representatives is to support college representatives by opening lines of communication and collaboration within the unit.
Under the direct supervision of the ASI President the college representatives work together to ensure open lines of communication and collaboration within the unit. They also:
- Strengthen the communication amongst all college representatives by sharing developments, programs, and concerns within each college.
- Assess and identify students' needs and develop strong strategies of addressing their needs on short-term and long-term basis.
- Establish inter-collegiate programs or initiatives and collaboratively plan and implement these programs and initiatives.
- Review the collective College Representative quarterly allocated budget and make the final decision on how to distribute funds for inter-collegiate events and initiatives. It is understood that based on the financial needs of the organization, all final budget decisions can be revisited quarterly.