Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Concerns from the Floor
- Adoption of Agenda for Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the body regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
Reports (3 minutes each)
- Vice President for Academic Governance
- Academic Senators
- Vice Chair Election- The Cabinet will elect the Vice Chair of the Cabinet of Academic Senators.
- Cabinet of Academic Senators COP - Policy 015: The Cabinet will discuss edits and potential changes to Policy 015.
- Cabinet Focus - The Cabinet will discuss key University-wide issues that will serve as our focus for the 2019-2020 term.
- Strengthening Communication within the Organization and Externally - The Cabinet will discuss strategies to communicate and inform other ASI members and campus stakeholders.
- Gathering Student Input - The Cabinet will brainstorm possible avenues to seek student input in University-Wide issues.
- Open Deliberation - The Cabinet will brainstorm ideas to evolve Open Deliberation.
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Senators (CAS) coordinates, plans, and is responsible for the actions of the academic governance unit of ASI. The CAS meets with the Academic Senate (governed by faculty) to actively engage in the process of shared governance of the university.