Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
a. Call to Order
b. Roll Call
c. Approval of Agenda for Thursday, March 26, 2020
d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, March 10, 2020
II. Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
III. Action Items
a. ASI Appointed Positions: The Executive Committee will consider taking action on appointing candidates to open ASI Position
IV. Information Items
a. Elections Update- The committee will be updated on the status of Elections.
V. Discussion Items
a. ASI Project Lists- The committee will discuss the excel sheet and designate task to each respective area.
b. ASI Computer Rental- The committee will discuss ASI renting out their surface computers to students in need.
c. Credit/No Credit Grading System- The committee will discuss the possibility of a Credit/No-Credit grading scale across the University System.
a. ASI President
b. ASI Vice President for Administration
c. ASI Vice President for Finance
d. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
e. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
f. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
g. Staff Support Director
h. University Designee
|ASI Equipment Loan Agreement - Compared||262.82 KB|
|asi-submission-394-5096 - Sasha Prakir - Associate Justice_Redacted||110.98 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)