Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
a. Call to Order
b. Roll Call
c. Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, January 21, 2020
d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, December 3, 2019
II. Public Forum: This time is allotted for the public to address the council regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
III. Discussion Items
a. Policy 011 - The committee will review changes made to the Strategic Planning Code of Procedure
b. Semester at a Glance - The committee will take a look at the Events ASI and stakeholders are holding this semester to view the reach ASI is looking towards for the semester
c. Classroom Engagement - The committee will discuss on different ways for ASI Members and students to engage in classroom outreaches
d. Tabling Outreach - The committee will discuss on different ways for ASI Members to engage students when tabling
a. Committee Chair
|ASI Policy 011 - Strategic Planning Committee Code of Procedures - revis 1.21.2020||160.83 KB|
|ASI Spring 2020 Events + Caldendar||1.22 MB|
Regularly Meets On:
The committee assists the BOD in recommending goals, based upon the above strategic plans, to the BOD. This body is also responsible for periodically reassessing the ASI Purpose and Vision Statement, analyzing the ASI climate, and creating, reevaluating, and modifying the organization's short-term and long-term plans.
What does the Strategic Planning Committee do?
It is the responsibility of the Strategic Planning Committee to assist the Board of Directors in recommending and directing, for their approval, the Associated Students, Inc. BOD towards their vision. The following is a partial list of tasks for which the committee is responsible.
- Periodically reassess the mission and vision statement.
- Analyze the current environment surrounding ASI
- Create, reevaluate, and modify the short-term and long-term plan as necessary.
- Recommend goals, based upon the above strategic plans, to the BOD.
What is the composition of the Strategic Planning Committee?
- The Strategic Planning Committee is composed of 6 voting members and 2 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following positions:
- One student outside of ASI (non elected or appointed)
Duties and Responsibilities
- For more information go to our website Administrative Governing Policies and select Governance Policies and Procedures 000-018 and review Policy 011 Strategic Planning Committee Codes of Procedures.