Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
D. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, October 13th, 2020
II. Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda.
III. Informational Items
A. State of Our Campus Webinar
IV. Discussion Items
A. BOD Restructure- The Board will discuss ideas on restructuring BOD.
B. ASI Executive Position Requirement- The Board will discuss whether to have certain requirements when applying for an ASI Executive Position.
C. Winter Training- The Board will discuss possible winter training ideas.
A. ASI President
B. ASI Vice President for Administration
C. ASI Vice President for Finance
D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
G. University Designee
H. ASI Staff
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)