Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, September 14th, 2021
D. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, August 31st, 2021
II. Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Please click the “raise hand” option to speak.
A. Open House
IV. Action Items
A. ASI Internal Committee Appointment: The committee will consider appointing candidates to an ASI internal committee.
1. Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Meeting
V. Discussion Items
A. Social Media Performance- The committee will discuss best practices for ASI members when using social media. (CLOSED SESSION)
B. Meeting with Administration Reflection- The committee will discuss the issues that was brought to the attention of administration and how best ASI can inform the student body.
C. Board of Directors Agenda- The Board will discuss potential BOD agenda items.
A. ASI President
B. ASI Vice President for Administration
C. ASI Vice President for Finance
D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
G. Executive Director
H. University Designee
|EXECUTIVE Minutes 8.31.2021 DRAFT||206.64 KB|
|N #45 - Luke Francis Vilarama - Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Student Member||105.03 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)