Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
II. Public Comment – This time is allotted for the public to address the committee regarding items not included on the meeting agenda.
III. Information Items
IV. Discussion Items
V. Action Items:
Regularly Meets On:
The Club Funding Committee is a sub-committee of the Finance Committee, hereafter referred to as the Funding Committee.
- A. This committee is only granted the Authority for Allocations. This sole authority of taking action on funding proposals is referenced in Article IV, Section 1, of the Finance Committee Code of Procedure - Policy 201.
- B. As is the nature of a sub-committee; the Finance Committee, and ultimately the Board of Directors (BOD), have the power to reverse or change any action, or supplement for any lack of action, taken in this committee.
What is the composition of the Funding Committee?
The Funding Committee shall be composed of nine (9) voting members and six (6) non-voting members.
- A. ASI Vice Chair for Finance (V.C.F.) (Committee Chair)
- B. ASI Vice President for Finance (V.P.F.)
- C. ASI President
- D. ASI Diversity and Inclusion Officer
- E. Two members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with majority consent of the BOD
- F. Three students recommended by the ASI Vice President for Finance to the ASI President with majority consent of the BOD (non - ASI BOD)
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (non-voting)
- I. University Dean of Students or designee (non-voting)
- J. Center for Student Involvement (C.S.I.) representative (non-voting)
- K. CFO of the University or designee (non-voting)
- L. UAS representative or designee (non-voting)
What does the Finance Committee do?
It shall be the purpose and function of the Funding Committee to:
- A. Act as the first step in a multi-level approval process in requests for appropriation of Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) funds in accordance with these Codes, the ASI Administrative Manual, and the ASI Bylaws.
- B. Maintain a transparent and efficient funding process for the distribution of ASI funds.