Under the direction of the A.S.I. Graphics & Marketing Coordinator and Programs Coordinator the Web Designer & Social Media Technician is primarily responsible for the creation, implementation, and daily management of the A.S.I website, app and Social Media Networks. This person must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual looking to gain experience with the overall marketing, public relations, and promotional efforts for Associated Students, Inc.
A.S.I. Graphics & Marketing Coordinator & Programs Coordinator
- Review and update website regularly to ensure all content is up to date.
- Manage the A.S.I. website, app and social media outlets on a constant basis.
- Work with A.S.I. staff and student leadership on publicity plans for each of the respective areas.
- Develop online advertisements that correspond to A.S.I. collateral material.
- Create and maintain online forms and conduct online assessments and surveys as assigned.
- Develop images for web optimization formats.
- Maintain monthly statistical reports regarding website traffic and user information.
- Execute website security violation checks, reports, and enforce security policy.
- Attend the annual A.S.I. leadership retreats.
- Perform effective customer service, to include answering telephones and helping customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety procedures. Coordinate and/or attend scheduled safety meetings.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.