Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items:
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, March 6, 2018
d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the executive committee members
III. Standing Discussion Items - 15 minutes
- a. Staff Project Lists - The Personnel Committee will review the Project Lists of the ASI Staff
a. Time on Essential Tasks - The Personnel Committee will review the "Time on Essential Tasks List" - 15 minutes
- i, Staff Workflow - The Personnel Committee will develop possible recommendations to have more efficient Staff Workflow.
b. Policy 106 - The Personnel Committee will review recommendations for possible amendments to Policy 106
- a. ASI President: David Zitser
- b. ASI Staff : Intef W. Weser, Marcus Rodriguez, & Dena Florez
- c. University Designee: Dr. Jennifer Miller, Dean of Students
- a. Closing Comments
The Personnel Committee shall act on behalf of the BOD in all matters concerning employees of the corporation. Such actions shall be in accordance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policies and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University and Colleges, Policies of the University, the Articles of Incorporation, and the ASI Bylaws.
The Personnel Committee makes recommendations to the BOD regarding hiring employees, dismissing employees, establishing policies regarding employee benefits, responsibilities, compensation, and grievance procedures.
The Personnel Committee shall make annual recommendations to the BOD on personnel matters involving any changes in the level of budgetary support. The Personnel Committee shall conduct, on a semi-annual basis, a review of the performances of the full-time employees.
The Personnel Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and five (5) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration
- C. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- D. ASI Vice President for Finance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Two (2) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- H. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. ASI Office Manager for Administration and Services (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- K. A representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management (non-voting)
- L. University President or designee (non-voting)