Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for Friday, August 24, 2018
II. Public Forum:
This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements to the Cabinet.
III. Discussion Items:
- Welcome Week: The Cabinet will discuss new ideas to attract more students to the ASI booth.
- Spirit Week: The Cabinet will discuss how to assist and support the Cal State LA Spirit Collaboration Group.
- Environmental Affairs: The Cabinet will discuss assisting the Environmental Policy Committee with recruitment, tabling, and a Beach Clean Up event.
- Housing 2018: The Cabinet will discuss potential events, programming, and collaborations with stakeholders in Housing and Residence Life.
- ASI Vice President for Administration: Jesus Mora
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- ASI Housing & Residence Life Representative: Lauren Ramirez
- ASI Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- ASI Spirit Commissioner: Janielle Eisma
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner: Jourdan Pineda
- ASI Veterans Affairs Representative: Matthew Keels
- ASI Dir. of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs: Marcus A. Rodriguez
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.