Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for November 2nd, 2018
- Adoption of Minutes for October 5th, 2018
- This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Cabinet.
- University Support: The Cabinet will discuss support from Frangelo Ayran, Assistant Dean of Students and begin setting up advisement meetings starting Friday, November 16.
- Direct Report Update: The Cabinet will discuss the new Direct Report assignments.
- Support System and Communication: The Cabinet will discuss ways to support and keep each other informed (e.g. GroupMe) as to current projects and outreach efforts.
- Homecoming and Spirit Week Planning: The Cabinet will discuss working with the Cal State LA Spirit Collaboration Group on Homecoming, Thursday, February 7.
- Electrify Dance Competition: The Cabinet will discuss how to support the event on Thursday, November 29.
- ASI Referendum and Election Support: The Cabinet will discuss support for the upcoming initiative and events.
- CSSA Plenary Meeting: The Cabinet will discuss creative ways to support the CSSA meeting at Cal State LA, April 12 through 14.
- Golden Eagle Radio: The Cabinet will discuss ways to increase engagement with and support GER.
- CSSA and the Elections & Orientation Commissioner: The Cabinet will discuss the relationship between the California State Student Association and the EOC.
- Review of the Cabinet of Commissioners Code of Procedure: The Cabinet will review the code.
- Possible Title Change: The Cabinet will discuss the Elections & Orientation Commissioner title.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner
- ASI Spirit Commissioner
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner
- Environmental Policy Committee
- Housing and Residence Life Representative
- Veterans Affairs Representative
- ASI Interim Executive Director
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.