Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for November 16, 2018
- Adoption of Minutes for November 2, 2018
II. Public Forum/Announcements
- This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Cabinet.
III. Discussion Items
- Operation Gratitude and Veterans Day Celebration: The Veterans Affairs Representative will report back on the Operation Gratitude and the Veterans Day Celebration initiatives.
- Electrify Dance Competition: The PR and Marketing Commissioner will report back on the Electrify Dance Competition program planning process.
- Spirit Commissioner Outlook: The Spirit Commissioner will address spring program proposals, including Spirit Week and the 2019 Homecoming Game.
- ASI Referendum: The Cabinet will discuss support for the upcoming initiative and events.
- Review of the Cabinet of Commissioners Code of Procedure: The Cabinet will review the Codes.
IV. Action Items
- Title Change: The Cabinet of Commissioners will consider action on a position title change from Elections & Orientation Commissioner to Elections & Outreach Commissioner.
- Title Change: The Cabinet of Commissioners will consider action on a position title change from Veterans Affairs Representative to Military-Connected Student Representative.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner
- ASI Spirit Commissioner
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner
- Housing and Residence Life Representative
- Veterans Affairs Representative
- ASI Interim Executive Director
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.