Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for February 8, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for January 25, 2019
Public Forum/Announcements: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Cabinet.
- Spirit Week: The Cabinet will discuss takeaways from Spirit Week.
- Elections: The Cabinet will discuss future election events and assistance needed.
- Spring Budget: The Cabinet will follow up on past discussion in regards to individual commissioner budget items.
- Biweeklies: The Cabinet will discuss both the biweekly meetings with the VPA as well as biweekly reports.
- ASI Vice President for Administration: Matthew Keels
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner: Vacant
- ASI Spirit Commissioner: Shaunteria Guerrier
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- Housing and Residence Life Representative: Andrea Frausto-Zamora
- Veterans Affairs Representative: Joel Cook
- ASI Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.