Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for February 22, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for February 8, 2019
Public Forum/Announcements: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Cabinet.
- Vice-Chair: The Cabinet will appoint a new Vice-Chair.
- Policy 017 Updates: The Vice President for Administration will update the Cabinet on the new changes to Policy 017.
- Garden Project: The Environmental Affairs Commissioner will present plans on a Community Garden.
- Beach Clean-Up Day!: The Cabinet will discuss plans for the upcoming Beach Clean-Up Day!.
- General Election Committee: The Cabinet will discuss the General Election Committee.
- Student Leader Election Events: The Cabinet will discuss upcoming election events and how to collaborate and support efforts.
- Board of Directors Presentations: The Cabinet will discuss commissioner presentations given to the Board of Directors.
- ASI Vice President of Administration: Matthew Keels
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner: Vacant
- ASI Spirit Commissioner: Shaunteria Guerrier
- ASI Elections & Outreach Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- Housing and Residence Life Representative: Andrea Frausto-Zamora
- Military-Connected Student Representative: Joel Cook
- ASI Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.