Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Thursday, February 21, 2019
Public Forum - This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements and/ or address the Cabinet of College Representatives.
- Bi- Weekly Meetings: The Cabinet will be reminded to set up bi-weekly meetings with the ASI President and the Interim Executive Director.
- ASI Referendum: The Cabinet will be reminded about the ASI Referendum efforts.
- Proposal by NSS College: The Cabinet will take action on allocating funds towards a proposal presented by the NSS Reps
- Policy 018: The Cabinet will take action on the edits made to enhance policy 018.
- Discussion Items:
- Cabinet Budget: The Cabinet will review the cabinet budget and give any recommendations necessary.
- Video Production: The Vice Chair will discuss creating a video to promote advisement.
- Committee Chair: Jocelyn Vargas
- Arts & Letters: Jacob Amaya & Selene Castillo
- Business and Economics: Christopher Koo & Jorge Salazar
- Charter College of Education: Vacant
- Engineer, Computer Science, & Technology: Smitkumar Patel & Edgar Chavez
- Natural & Social Sciences: Davona Watson & Fritza Plasencia
- Rongxiang Xu College of Health & Human Services: Rashad Freeman & Jocelyn Vargas
- ASI President: Nia Johnson
- ASI Staff: Marcus A. Rodriguez
|Cabinet of College Reps Minutes 2.21.19||60.14 KB|
|Policy 018 - Cabinet of College Reps COP - Updated 3.6.19||66.76 KB|
|women appreciation updated proposal||203.82 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The purpose and function of the Cabinet of College Representatives is to support college representatives by opening lines of communication and collaboration within the unit.
Under the direct supervision of the ASI President the college representatives work together to ensure open lines of communication and collaboration within the unit. They also:
- Strengthen the communication amongst all college representatives by sharing developments, programs, and concerns within each college.
- Assess and identify students' needs and develop strong strategies of addressing their needs on short-term and long-term basis.
- Establish inter-collegiate programs or initiatives and collaboratively plan and implement these programs and initiatives.
- Review the collective College Representative quarterly allocated budget and make the final decision on how to distribute funds for inter-collegiate events and initiatives. It is understood that based on the financial needs of the organization, all final budget decisions can be revisited quarterly.