Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
Public Forum/Announcements: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Committee.
- Direct Reports: The Committee will be informed of their new direct reports due to the absence of the Vice President for Administration.
- Beach Clean-Up Day!: The Environmental Affairs Commissioner will discuss how the event went and what possible improvements can be made.
- Garden Project: The Environmental Affairs Commissioner will present an update on the Community Garden project and what further assistance is needed.
- Student Leader Election Events: The Cabinet will discuss upcoming election events and how to collaborate and support efforts.
- Board of Directors Presentations: The Cabinet will discuss commissioner presentations given to the Board of Directors.
- Diversity and Inclusion Task Force: The Cabinet will discuss the possibility of a new task force being in place within the ASI organization.
- Student Engagement: The Cabinet will discuss possible ways to increase student engagement in correlation with ASI's programming/events.
- ASI Spirit Commissioner: Shaunteria Guerrier
- ASI Elections & Outreach Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- Housing and Residence Life Representative: Andrea Frausto-Zamora
- Military-Connected Student Representative: Joel Cook
- ASI Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.